All Things Vegetarian

As often as possible I will be sharing information about vegetarian recipes and topics related to vegetarianism . I hope you will enjoy them and be able to share them with friends and family.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Carrot and Potato Soup

The soup reminds me my mother in law, she is from Poland, and cooks the best soup ever, I used to have to everyday and never got bored. What a pity, I never got the recipes from her (she doesn’t speak English, and I don’t speak Polish)

Ingredients

1 carrot

Cube of vegetable stock

1 potato

1 small onion cut up small

1 pint of water

a little butter

pepper and salt to taste

Cook the vegetables in the water till quite tender, rub them through a sieve, adding a little water if necessary; return to saucepan, add seasoning and butter, boil up and serve.

Get a Free copy of Guide For vegetarians

Share and Enjoy:

View the Original article

Labels: ,