All Things Vegetarian

As often as possible I will be sharing information about vegetarian recipes and topics related to vegetarianism . I hope you will enjoy them and be able to share them with friends and family.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

No Croutons Required - Chickpeas

The mighty chickpea is a favorite in the homes of many vegetarians I know. The challenge this month was to come up with a vegetarian soup or salad featuring this most treasured legume. The garbanzo bean. There are lots of scrumptious entries this month and I will be going back to these entries time and time again. Thanks to all who sent in their lovely recipes. As usual, the choice won't be easy, but please vote for your favorite in the comment section or via email. Please note that neither my submission nor Jacqueline's is eligible for the vote.



View the Original article

Labels: , ,