All Things Vegetarian

As often as possible I will be sharing information about vegetarian recipes and topics related to vegetarianism . I hope you will enjoy them and be able to share them with friends and family.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Greek Macaroni and Cheese

Peter is always an inspiration for authentic Greek food, and I finally got around to making his for a precious lady friend of mine. As usual I tweaked the recipe a bit, but a big thanks to Peter for the inspiration. I served this with Jalapeno and Cheddar Scones for an especially cheesy meal. Soon it will be time to go vegan for a few days to cleanse myself of all of these rich dinners! Spring can't come soon enough.

This is my submission to AWED, a popular monthly food event started by DK of Chef In You celebrating cuisines around the world. The theme for March is Greek cuisine, which is surely one of my favorites. Thanks to Tasty Curry Leaf for hosting.



View the Original article

Labels: , ,