All Things Vegetarian

As often as possible I will be sharing information about vegetarian recipes and topics related to vegetarianism . I hope you will enjoy them and be able to share them with friends and family.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Favourite Ethically Conscious Products

Hi thereVeggie num num is having a little camera difficulty at the moment; as in my poor old camera has finally kicked the bucket!! I hope to be back up and running very soon, but in lieu of a recipe I thought I might share some favourite cruelty free and vegan products.

There are many wonderful brands out there dedicated to providing ethically conscious products completely free of animal testing and animal derived ingredients; delivering some truly awesome products for conscious consumers!!

Below is a list of some of our favourite Ethically Conscious Brands and links to where you can purchase their products online. All of the companies are dedicated to providing true Cruelty Free and/or Vegan products and offer great transparency on ingredients and practices.

We personally use all these brands and vouch for their awesomeness :)

Eco Store



View the Original article

Labels: , , ,