All Things Vegetarian

As often as possible I will be sharing information about vegetarian recipes and topics related to vegetarianism . I hope you will enjoy them and be able to share them with friends and family.

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Google Alert - "vegetarian recipes"

Google News Alert for: "vegetarian recipes"

The Kitchen Library
The Smart Set - Philadelphia,PA,USA
It was also refreshing to find plenty of vegetarian recipes. Not just a lentil soup (although there is that, and it justifies Esau's decision to barter his ...
See all stories on this topic
MEIJER GETS ZIPPED!
Mass Media Distribution LLC (press release) - Naples,FL,USA
Detroit, MI -- September 9, 2008 -- We are pleased to announce that all Meijer stores will be offering the signature steak sauce used in the finest eating ...
See all stories on this topic

Google Blogs Alert for: "vegetarian recipes"

Italian Zucchini and Squash
I got on a kick of finding new recipes for zucchini and squash this summer. My husband's and my favorite is the simplest dish so far. It takes very little prep time, a little patience while your kitchen becomes filled with this ...
Recipezaar: Vegetarian recipes - http://www.recipezaar.com
Three Mushroom Souffle Recipe
By Recipe Lady
Ingredients: 3 tbsp butter 3 tbsp flour 1/4 C minced green onion 1/2 C milk dash cayenne pepper 1/4 tsp dried mustard 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg 1 tsp dried tarragon 1/2 tsp salt 5 eggs 1/4 C chopped parsley 1/3 C grated romano cheese ...
Vegetarian Recipes - http://vegetarian.lotsofgreatrecipes.com
Some of My Best Friends are Vegetarian
By Ms Mac(Ms Mac)
But I am quite interested (in a very detached and probably-will-never-try-them way) in reading vegetarian recipes, probably because I'm still stuck in that 70s mindset of, "Well, what do you eat then?" God forbid I ever actually do make.
Ms Mac - http://ms-mac.blogspot.com/
WBB-Combi Breakfasts Roundup
By masalamagic
Zucchini and Spinach Vermicelli Upma by Vidya of Delectable Vegetarian Recipes 59. Palak Paratha by Supriya of Queen of My Kitchen 60. Poori, Pitla and Tomato Shorva by Usha of My Spicy Kitchen. And to all my favorite bloggers - If i ...
Masala Magic - http://masalamagic.wordpress.com


 This once a day Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.