All Things Vegetarian

As often as possible I will be sharing information about vegetarian recipes and topics related to vegetarianism . I hope you will enjoy them and be able to share them with friends and family.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Your myLot Digest for 08/15/2008


Hello Brian!

Here is your daily summary of the top discussions from your myLot Interests over the last 24 hours.

make extra money
make extra money
Wooo hooo - made payout on reviewstream, earnt $50.80 in a month!

[em]thumbup[/em][em]shocked[/em][em]wub[/em]Some of you here have been following my discussions that I made on reviewstream. I have had alot of success there. I joined there about a month ago now, and tonight I made payout, to request payout you need to earn $50. I was on a mission to make it tonight and I did. To get to this amount of $50.80 I wrote 52 reviews. Out of these 52 reviews, 19 of them were paid at the $2 rate, and 33 reviews were paid at the bulk rate of 40 cents. I think I coul

Started by kiran1978 (1188) in make extra money • 39 responses
health
health
Is turning vegetarian a way to eating healthy?

I have long thought of turning slowly to vegetarian diet as I have heard that veggies are healthful food. But having most of my life feasting on meats and poultry,it might take me longer time to assimilate my tastebud. Whether you are choosing to eat vegetarian dishes as a permanent diet or as part of a healthier lifestyle, Vegetarian Recipes is packed with ideas to tempt the most committed carnivore. More and more people are committing themselves to this change of diet out of religious obligati

Started by zandi458 (1436) in health • 21 responses
mylot.com
mylot.com
i got angry

hmmm today at last i started to get angry and sad,i approximately write 50 posts everyday, and these posts are lenghty and quality posts but everyday when i wake up i realize that my post count decreasing something like 5-7 and thats making me angry really because of some people dont read tos exactly lots of discussions are being deleted and because of that it seems that we are just wasting time to write these posts all the time ... what do you think? you also experienced something like that als

Started by skenthal (412) in mylot.com • 18 responses
making money
making money
tire to make a money

i'm very tire to making a money in internet. i'm try all suggestion from my member but until now i cannot get that money! so i hope any body can help me?

Started by duan2278 (11) in making money • 6 responses
google.com
google.com
What made google the winner over others?

Google has suddenly emerged a few years ago and has become a success straight away. What happened and how was this possible. here actually i am comparing Google with yahoo, other search engines, mail services. Google has entered and conquered. Starting with search engine then mail services, you tube, lively, bookmarks, picasa, webpage, docs, and what not. Will Google be able to monopolize the market in the recent future?

Started by sivanj (185) in google.com • 4 responses
ebay.com
ebay.com
For Ebay sellers

I remember watching on TV something about Ebay reducing seller fee, actually not charging it at all until the items are sold. It's been some time since I put any items on auction, but now I really need to do it to get rid of unused items we found after rearranging our storage. Garage sale is the original plan but then again I also consider selling on Ebay. Now if you are an Ebay seller, is it still profitable for you and are there any changes in terms of fee or anything else that reduce your pro

Started by LittleMel (4536) in ebay.com • 2 responses
internet
internet
My employer thinks I'm a techie guy

He calls me the USB geek. But really, I'm not a technical person. I'm just a fast learner. And it just so happens that I'm familiar with the technological trends that have swept our culture these past few years. The advent of the notebook computers, mini-digital cameras, usb flash drives, 3g phones, mp3s, mp4s, PSPs and other modern electronic devices have consistently flooded our market that you cannot just ignore the benefits and opportunity that these products offer to non-technical persons l

Started by baruchaba (257) in internet • 1 responses

Wanna see more discussions here and get more out of your myLot Digest? Adding and editing your interests is the only way to ensure you do not miss hot, relevant discussions.

Click here to see all discussions from your myLot interests.

Don't forget to refer your friends to myLot. Simply send the following link to all of your friends. When they join, you earn, and myLot boundaries expand!

http://www.myLot.com?ref=Hackbridge

You are receiving this email because you opted-in to receive newsletter communications from myLot when you signed up for your myLot account. If you no longer wish to receive these communications from myLot, simply edit your preferences and uncheck the box that says "Subscribe to newsletter".

Forgot your password?
No worries! Simply visit this page, enter your email address, and your password will be emailed to you.

www.myLot.com